Recommend some oldies

So if anyone has any recommendations music wise feel free to send them my way
Example Allman brothers/ midnight rider a favorite of mine
Cab calloway another favorite musician

Sharing music is my love language& I love the oldies the best because it’s something that when I experienced hard times if I heard an oldie when I was little I would dance and forget my troubles and the older I get the more I’m realizing just how much I love music and the oldies so much more :two_hearts:

my nana may she rest in peace always had on here favorite music from her time and I’m so thankful I got to experience that growing up :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Just shared this on the anthem thread. Just scroll around a bit there and you’ll find some good stuff for sure :wink:

2 Likes

I like me some Otis Redding, Sam & Dave and a little Ray Charles for oldies. Maybe even some CCR too now and then, or 60’s British Invasion.

2 Likes

Thank you for the awesome recommendations it’s something about the oldies that warm my heart :brown_heart:

One of my favorites for oldies is the Chambers Brothers. Good stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you brotha !!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

1 Like

Adding this to my playlist and all the suggestions :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::brown_heart::smiling_face:

Thee Midnighters is one of my favs.

May your nana rest in paradise.

1 Like

That’s so cool I bet they were really cool humans ! And bet a heck of an experience!!!:brown_heart::brown_heart::call_me_hand:t6::smiling_face:

Thank you for more recommendations I love them !!

1 Like

I swear I was born in the wrong time maybe lol I love oldies so much :call_me_hand:t6::rofl:

1 Like

& thank you 🫶🏿

1 Like