Recovery day 1

In recovery day 1 of marijuana I been smoking heavily since about 9-10 years old I am currently 22 years old now turning 23 in November looking to get clean in the next 1-3 months so I can enlist into the U.S Army this is gonna a long hard road ahead of me but If I stay dedicated & disciplined I believe I can do it and get clean

8 Likes

I used to smoke. But my downfall is alcohol. Welcome. Hang in there. This is a great place.

2 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: and welcome,
I stopped smoking marijuana almost 5 years ago, I smoked everyday alot.
I woke up one day and decided i am not going to keep smoking, i didnt enjoy it or even need it, it didnt help me in anyway and that made it easier to quit it.
You can stop and it sounds like you want to which I think makes giving up much easier as it’s your choice rather than being forced to stop by unfortunate events.
Keep reaching out for support theres lots here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Jordan! Having a goal is a great motivator. Coming here often will help achieve that goal. Best wishes on your journey.

3 Likes

Hey Reflix, I kicked weed many years ago, now I’m working a alcohol. One thing that helped me kick weed was jogging. When I was about to flip out I’d go for a jog. Hang in there. You can do this.

2 Likes

ѕтay ғocυѕed and poѕιтιve…yoυ can do ιт!

How are you doing Reflix? Are you still with us? If you’re having trouble with it, it’s alright. It took me about fifty tries. Each time you learn something about yourself. Anyway, I hope you’re okay.