#recovery rules

I was addicted to Opiates for 11 years then I switched to the H and that’s when I cleaned up I am now 11 months clean next month I’ll hit my one year mark!

21 Likes

Congrats I am so happy for you

I was addicted to oxycodone, never went to heroin thank God, 71 days clean today :slight_smile: great job!

5 Likes

8 days clean… loneliness is the hardest… to much idle time… but I’m pushing through the odds on this lucky day

That’s amazing I am so proud of you…I was a heroin addict for 22 years I started when I was 15 and didn’t know what it was wish I was able to stop well before now but at least I am 2.months clean and reduced fro 60ml to 20ml now and I can’t wait to be off the meds. Methadone isn’t the best choice for everyone but it’s saved my life so well done you that’s amazing xx don’t count the day’s…
Make the days count I live that it’s my new rule in life and I am trying to make that happen x WELL.DONE ON YOUR RECOVERY!!

Congratulations by brother was a H user for 7 years and he is 5 years sober and buying his 1st house. Good for you and congratulations.

Congratulations! How have you made it this far?