Regain control

Only on my second day of sobriety, trying to regain control of my life and exercise my demons. I’m finally ready to head towards my recovery, hope everyone is doing well.

9 Likes

Great first step and great reason to better your life. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to read, learn and engage with others in the same journey. :bird:

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on day two! Regaining control is such a great motivator for sobriety. I wish you lots of luck!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to this lovely safe place. Congrats on taking the first steps on you sober journey. I look forward to hearing more from you. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

I am too on my second day sober woohoo!! And the urge to drink is not with me today which is exhilarating! However it is usually a few more days is when I think, oh god I’m not that bad I’m just like everyone else. But no I’m not like everyone else and I need to remind myself that.
Wishing you all the happiness and all the best for the start of your journey xx

1 Like

Welcome new friend to a place of safety and hope. I am also very new on my journey in sobriety. I have found great support in this community and trust you will find the same. X

1 Like