Relapsed again (2)

I hear you on that! It’s the spring forward that messes with me most. Hang tight my friend!:pray:t2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Thanks Doreen. I need the support as much as possible right now and positivity! :muscle:

1 Like

Prayers up for you :pray:. You can do, I believe in you!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

I know we see it here alot about relapses but I have alot to lose if i keep using. I have an okay job and place to love with a loving family. That is what makes me want to stop using for good.

1 Like

You will do it, you just listed many reasons you have to stay with recovery! Trust me I know the relapse cycle, I did it for years and finally had enough of the cycle and got off the ride. I just hit triple digits for the first time ever so don’t think it’s impossible, you got this! Go to all the lengths you did to use to stay clean, it made a difference for me :heart: I’m on this app constantly and try to stay involved everyday, that has also helped tremendously!

1 Like

I dont want to sound harsh here but a relapse is a relapse no matter how big or small…i feel like if i give myself permission to relapse then im not fully commited to my recovery…with that said before i fully commited to recovery i relapsed alot so i do get it but at some point you need to fully draw the line…

8 Likes

Congrats on the triple digit days. Im hoping to get there myself soon. Im hoping to distract myself at work.

1 Like

Thats why im coming back here to show accountability and fess up to my mistake. Hope i can learn from this and no matter how much i use 1 is too many and 1000 hits is never enough.

1 Like

You can do this @NewBeginning1 :muscle::muscle::muscle:
Just one day at a time is all we’ve got to do. Do it for you, you deserve to live your life free and happy. The benefits to everything and everyone else in your life will happen, if you focus on making the changes for you.
:heart::v:

1 Like

It happened. Leave it in yesterday. Just for today you’re not going to do it. And tomorrow … we will worry about that tomorrow.

I’m a recovered meth addict. Did it heavy for years and was even homeless for a few years. I’m here if you need to talk with someone. I don’t know if your attend AA or CA of MA but meetings really helped. Most of the time it’s exactly what you need to hear to keep your path straight for the day.

I prayed to creator for you. :sparkling_heart::muscle:t3::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Exactly, i know its hard though and its good your taking accountability…we are here for u so why not come here when you feel like u might use and talk it out instead?

1 Like

Being very irresponsible thought i could just try it one more time… That one more time could of landed me in serious hurt. Grateful that im still here and not dead.

5 Likes

You got this man! :muscle:t4:
I say this all this all the time; everyone gets a chance to relapse, not everyone gets another chance to recover. Don’t beat yourself up…brush it off and look forward. :grin: better days are ahead :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, Better days are ahead. This will be the last relapse for me. Instant regret and shame when I use nowadays. That is not worth it anymore. Being clear headed and having my sleep and life back is way more important than being under the influence.

2 Likes

Your human, you made a mistake like we all do, it doesnt mean you cant put it right for yourself…think more of yourself that playing russian roulette with your life, the world is a better place with you in it.

You see the little way out the addicted part of you has created there my friend? Don’t hope. Make it happen. It is you yourself who holds the steering wheel, not addiction. Let’s do the work needed NOT to relapse again. F*ck addiction.

4 Likes

F…ck addiction is right!! I have became a Patreon member to show support. How do i get the role to show up?

2 Likes

I think it’s automatic. Although I’m not sure the Patreon system still works… Read this please.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish they would do away with the time changes.

I happy you flushed the rest. Thats a horrible drug to use & i know this from putting myself in horrible situations while on that drug!

1 Like