Relapsed on Meth

Well, I was a year and two months clean off Meth. I relapsed over two months ago. I’ve been clean again for Over a month. I was not going to meetings and thought I could do it alone as I’m stubborn and need to humble myself big time. I guess the pain and knowing I can’t do this alone. I had a horrible day at work today, got in my car and cried like a baby driving home. It just came out. Just needed to get this out.

7 Likes

Thanks bro, I Appreciate it!!

Thank you Ashley for the support. I know I can’t do it alone now and have. I just thought I could. I’m proof you can’t. Thank you for ur support! God Bless

keep your head up and give it to your higher power may God bless you and pray for strength we are all stubborn but we can get thru this if we trust in our higher power have a great day and stay strong you got this

Thanks bro, I really Appreciate it! God Bless you!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any 1 stuck in the constant relapse cycle

Super proud that you came here to speak about this. I myself struggle with wanting to do things on my own. Sometimes help isn’t as bad as we think. I encourage you to seek meetings. And i encourage you to keep going!!! :pray:

2 Likes