Relapsed once again.. Help!

I relapsed once again having been 3 days sober. This is harder than I thought. Tomorrow is a new day I guess.

5 Likes

Welcome! Relapse ain’t easy, for sure. Takes a lot to come on here and check in.

Hope you’ll stick around! Reading a ton and posting really helps get my own head on straight when I lose track. Quality people around this forum.

What brings you here? What do you hope to find in sobriety, or leave behind?

3 Likes

I am sick and tired of living that life. I dont want to die. I am here because I think this can help me by reading everyone’s Topic and comments. I am ready to leave that life behind it’s time.

3 Likes

You’ll soon get back to that 3 days, it’s still 3 days to be proud of! Today was another day 1 for me, tomorrow will be day 2, because I’ve just got into bed and will keep reading posts, you’ve got this!

3 Likes

Yeah I relapsed on my weed today, it always seems a good idea at the time… Let’s just crack on again.

2 Likes

Yea I always say I am not going to do anything and then I find myself driving to my dealers house. But right now I am telling myself Tomorrow will be different.

1 Like

Thanks. You are right tomorrow is another day. I can do this. :facepunch:

2 Likes

You may not be ready to quit on the journey you are on…honestly when I wanted to quit for the longest time I would relaspe so much it wasn’t funny until God and His Son demanded I quit and that’s when I knew God saw my weakness and decided to make me a stronger person inside and out. Praying he will do the same.

3 Likes

Thank you. I really do want to be clean and sober. I hope God will help guide me.

1 Like

Make it easy try a meeting wish you well

2 Likes