Relapses how do you deal with them?

Thank you, you calmed me a lot :slight_smile:

Iโ€™d reset my counter and start reading on here before I even came down,or in the third or fourth time that night the stupid bf wanted to call the dealer,while waiting on a call,and during recovery the next day.

Its such a stupid and hard deases that sometimes really you just wanna give up and go down back. But we have to stay strong no matter how many or how bad relapses we had

1 Like

Every day,every time I can try to help anyone else,which leads me to an understanding of how to help myself.

I will need a lot of help today. Now going to airport that is my biggest trigger :frowning:

1 Like

How did you do @oferta?

Thank you for asking :kissing_closed_eyes: I am so extremely proud of myself that I managed to travel all day without booz and at the gates where I always have my wine I just took a nice sandwich and a coffee. Believing in myself grown up a lot. I passed my biggest triggers and I am still with withdrawal.

2 Likes

I feel so extremely happy :slight_smile: I know there is a long way ahead and it is just the 3 day after relapses. But finally after ages I have landed sober :hugs:

Awesome! Glad to hear!

1 Like

You learn and have to forgive yourself.
How do you do that? You talk to yourself like you would when someone makes a mistake.
Then you treat yourself to a boost of confidence, like taking an ice cold shower, running, working out, sauna session, talking to random strangers, or anything that requires effort emotionally, physically and psychology.

Thatโ€™s Godโ€™s favor.