Relapsing and hospitalization

I relapsed self harm about a month ago, I have bipolar disorder type 2, and have been taken off all medication. I am slowly losing my mind, and was recently released from a psychiatric hospital because I am “a danger to myself and others”. That went on my permanent record, I won’t be able to get a good job now. I see no point of going on. I am not suicidal right now, just hopeless. I need advice, anything. Thanks in advance.

I’m here for you! We all are, you’re not alone.

1 Like

Which country are you from? Being sectioned should never impact on your job prospects, you dont have you declare it as its not a prison sentence. Its a bit like being admitted to a general ward, i dont tell my employers ive been hospitalised with blader problems as such, so mental health is no different.

3 Likes

And you been discharged because you are NOT posing danger to self or others x

3 Likes

Desperate situations call for desperate measures. First pick up the phone and call your local emergency number. Second, call a Help number. Third, take a walk, walk to your nearest church, hospital, …Where ever you can talk to someone else. You Are Not Alone!!! Even within this app you have a community that supports you.