Relapsing from weed

Well guys i ended up smoking weed again I’m just about to accept that i can’t do it i don’t have insurance so i can’t go to the doctor for pain and sickness or even to try to get medical help to quit so i just think its best for me to give up trying until i can get medical insurance to get help quitting. Because honestly I’m not strong enough to do myself.

1 Like

Aight if that’s how u feel about it than you should do it… come back when you’re ready. Good luck!

1 Like

Do you have a reason why you smoke. Cus with that attitude mate, you ain’t ever gonna give up. Believe me I know.
We can do absolutely anything we want to. If we just dig deep, deeper than we’ve ever had to dig.
But, 'sup to you bud!
Have you tried NA/AA?

3 Likes

Call your local social services. You can have insurance by tomorrow

2 Likes

You’ve been on TS for only 2 days with only 2 hours of read time and you’re giving up already? Seriously? Does smoking weed actually do anything for your pain and sickness? I can make a pretty compelling case that it’s doing you more harm than good.

Dude, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER.

There’s help all around you. Go to an AA or NA meeting, or Celebrate Recovery, or SMART. They’re all free. No excuses. Go to a meeting and check in on TS daily for at least 90 days. Otherwise, I don’t feel that you’re really giving yourself a chance.

Please get back up. We’re here for you.

2 Likes

Yep seriously I’ve been here 2 years and still working

2 Likes