Reset #91 😞

Relapse hurts the most but they can be the best motivator. 91 resets means 91 attempts. Keep trying, keep sharing your story. Remember how it feels to be sober, hold on to that and pray for it when you’re wavering and be grateful for it when you make it through. All the minutes add up.

I relapsed several times over 4 years of trying to get sober. What helped me the most were the sober moments that allowed me to get closer to myself. When I could really see myself I could see what I liked and what I didn’t like. It wasn’t over night but I started choosing to be myself more often and slowly started shedding old habits and blossoming into who I wanted to be.

You can do this, don’t give up :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Feel like you were calling me out directly on this one…:rofl::joy:…“Night drinker”

2 Likes

What does this sentance mean and what are you doing differently this time for your recovery?

1 Like

Our kind are aren’t that uncommon :upside_down_face:

This is how alcohol abuse tends to go under the radar. Most people think think they are safe from alcoholism if they don’t fit the ‘TV’ depiction of an alcoholic. If you hold down a job and a family, you can’t be a complete down and out, can you?

Fact of the matter is, a lot of people drink at night after they’ve done their days work, or once the kids are in bed. We are merely ‘functioning’ alcoholics.

Well, if night drinking is your thing, I’m really glad to see you here. It means like me, you’ve accepted it’s gone too far and you’re doing something about it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes