Rest and recuperate

Taken a couple of days sick at work to try and recharge and reset one final time.
I am determined to break this cycle once and for all.
Hopefully will start to feel better soon, feel like death warmed up atm still, sweating and exhausted with constant headache, mood still low.
I am going to have to do this for myself even if that means staying home while hubby is out, who could miss this feeling? Madness!

7 Likes

Hi Karen, check out this ongoing daily thread, you may like this, I find it very helpful.

Okay, so what you are saying is I need to check in daily? :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No, you’re free to do what you want. I’ve seen you’ve opened a few posts, and when posting on the checking in thread (daily, 10x a day, 1x a month, your choice). You have a bigger audience, there so much help here, and a lot of knowledge. You do you Karen :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how to check in daily, having a few teething problems navigating app!

1 Like

Click on the 1st sentence in blue: checking in daily to maintain focus #44. It will throw you at the beginning, but you can jump forward to the last post.

3 Likes

To jump forward, click on the bottom numbers on the right side, then a jump to button will come up. And you can jump to the last post or anyone in between. There were instructions here before, let me see if I can find them.

2 Likes

@Lisa07 can you help with some basic instructions on how to get around please. I’m sure I’ve just made it worse for Karen. :rofl:

I’m adding in a few Superstars, someone will be around to help. My :purple_heart: is in the right place :blush:

@Dazercat @Butterflymoonwoman @Twizzlers @Its_me_Stella @Eke

5 Likes

Heya!!!

Thanks for the tag @maxwell you did great linking the check in thread.

@Nepti123 welcome Karen, lots of us have found that checking in daily during the first year helps to keep us accountable. It also helps build a solid feeling of community here as you will get to know the other members quickly. Everyone has their own way of “doing” recovery though so if it doesn’t feel right to you then by all means stick around and there’s lots of other threads to participate on.

This is a great thread to start on as well, it has a lot of great resources in it.

Welcome to the forum! 2022

I hope to see you around lots.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes