Reunited with my first love

During my consumption of alcohol I forgot how much I loved water! Now instead of waking up at 7am drinking alcohol I now drink water. Water has been one of my key pillars of staying alcohol free. The beauty of water is that it is so simple and yet so healthy and has done wonders for my weight loss! 20180716_175120|375x500

8 Likes

Amen. I gotta get my 100 oz per day!

1 Like

I drink carbonated water all day. Water is much better for us than beer. I didn’t want to turn to pop because that can lead to all kinds of health issues

2 Likes

I drank a LaCroix Cran Rasberry today. It was refreshing.

2 Likes

That’s all I drink most days except my cup of coffee in the morning. Love it!

4 Likes

I drink a lot of water now. Plain and carbonated. I’ll drink a half gallon during my morning workout, and more throughout the day. My Krav classes leave me dripping with sweat, so I must show up fully hydrated.

1 Like

6 Likes

Exactly glad your making healthy choices

Me too goat. Glad you’re making the healthiest choices :coffee:

1 Like

I love coffee, but have discovered a love for tea as well. I make mint tea with mint I grow, and I love Jocko White Tea with pomegranate.

3 Likes

Mmm. I grow chocolate mint! Soooo good

Me too! I also grow cinnamon mint.

2 Likes

Well I must confess. I didn’t heat my water up. I make 2 quart batches of cold brew with these mason jar contraptions I have. 12 hours room temp and 12 hours in the fridge to brew. Pour over ice and a little milk. Thick sludgy muddy goodness.

@Yoda-Stevie I do like tea – i just haven’t found anything that I can cold brew at home that has the summer fruity taste I like. Haven’t been able to reproduce the commercial ones i have out and about. When the temps drop, give me a good mint tea though and have several cups a day.

1 Like

I too had Goat style water today

1 Like

Try Jocko White Tea. I’ve cold brewed that, and it is good.

1 Like

Ohh that sounds even better than my coffee press! I know where I’ll be having breakfast. I like my coffee borderline chewable.

2 Likes

Do you have Trader Joe’s in your area? Their Red Refresh tea makes a lovely fruity cold brew.

1 Like

Exactly!! Needs something that will have enough substance walk across the room and pour itself.

1 Like

Yes but I avoid it bc it is a cult. Will chance it for good tea tho.

3 Likes

The day my coffee does that I’ll start working out! All bets are off once the best liquid in the world starts serving itself to me.

2 Likes