Rewarding Yourself

Do any of y’all reward yourself? I have decided to get a pedicure every month I’m sober. Heck, the money I blew on booze costs more than a pedi. So, I’m still saving cash💅

7 Likes

I’d like to do something big- like a vacation, and put money in a real account, watch it accumulate. I bought a lot of chocolate this week- which has the added bonus of curbing cravings anyway. :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

i go to the sushi bar at least once a month and get the all you can eat menu lol its a way for me to relax and spend some time with myself.

5 Likes

Lol that would be sweet too. Hmmm. I could save my left over money to go on one. I like that idea.

1 Like

I love sushi… Unagi is my fave.

1 Like

Eel is my favorite as well! lol i always order atleast 10 pieces of unagi nigiri

I got my wife pregnant! On purpose! Lol. With everything we’ve been thru, It really is the ultimate reward.

7 Likes

That is super duper awesome. Congrats on pregnacy! My hubby and I are trying. :grinning:

I was planning a second earpiercing with 90days. As a reminder. Almost there but now I don’t know for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh you can make it and beyond☺

1 Like

Trying is the fun part😊 We only tried for 2 weeks and Bam! Pretty cray cray. Wifey got a fertility app of all things. It obviously helped

4 Likes

Reward!!!? Hell yeah! I’m saving 600 smackers a month so why not :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I bought myself a new purse! I want to continue to reward myself each time I reach a milestone!

Nice💼It’s a nice feeling to spend money on more productive stuff.

1 Like

Yes that’s forsure! And now it feels like we deserve it! :blush:

My wife and i try and go cruises last year Aussie and new Zealand and Japan been all over the world since i got sober great journey

3 Likes

I am thinking a tattoo at one year.

4 Likes

Congratulations! My partner and I are starting to try in February - parenthood has been a big motivator for me to become sober. Exciting (and healthy) times! :heart:

1 Like

I want to buy myself some Commes de Garçons clothing once I’ve saved $1000, but I think that’s a far fetched idea! :joy: a manicure sounds more realistic :nail_care:

1 Like

Lol I bet you could save up😀

1 Like