Rough night

Wow, bravo man! If that isnt a trigger idk what is!! Such a heart breaker. She is obviously not a good partner for you though. Very sorry. This kind of stuff hurts like hell. Good job @Steve92

1 Like

Ah ok its just mine is thought i may have found another one :blush:

1 Like

@Steve92 glad to hear you stayed strong! You can do this. I went through the same thing when I was first got into recovery. I stayed sober for 7 years! Found agreat person :blush: Sadly I let other things take me out. Starting again, but I know we can do this.

3 Likes

@Steve92 love what you said about not letting a cheating asshole ruin your success and mood. She is not worth your time, clearly.

Hope you had a better day today!!! :rainbow:

3 Likes

I funny this one funny @Elisabeth thats me to a t :joy:

1 Like

no girl is worth losing your self control over. Carrying on fishing until you get the right one for you

1 Like

Oh I love this quote!
I’ve had quite a few ‘bad tenants’ in the last couple of years. Though in reality they were long gone.
It’s only since I began sobriety that I have actively tried to evict them from my mind. Feeling a lot better for it :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Stay strong! You got this!

thanks, its been 6 months since this post was made and am glad to say this night didnt ruin my sobriety.

1 Like

So happy for you. I hope i can say that one day.

1 Like

You can and Will!

1 Like