Rough times rn

Having a rough one tonight

hey - what’s going on? care to share how you’re feeling?

1 Like

Where I live I had someone come up to me amd hand me my addiction and told me they miss me doing stuff with them I fought myself for a long time to not take them and got ride of then its been really rough tonight

1 Like

yeah that is rough having it put right in your hands. good for you for staying strong though. you should be proud of that.

1 Like

Hi Ashlee that sounds rough! How are you feeling right now?

1 Like

I greatly appreciate that I faught like hell but I cant give up :point_up:

1 Like

I’m shaking like a leaf and feeling really sick kinda like a with drawr feeling again but not as bad. Feeling stronger then the day before but now truly finding myself wanting to go out searching but ik I shouldnt

It sounds like you need to do something to get your mind off of it. Is there something you can do right now and someone you can do it with?

1 Like

I’m all alone rn I have no one until the rooster crows but at the moment I’m listening to music and talking to y’all trying to stay clear minded

Okay that’s good! That means you are doing great. A clear mind is a good one. I see in your profile that you’ve been sober for awhile. That’s awesome :grinning:

1 Like

Yes ma’am 9months and 2days been a long hall and I’m only 22

1 Like

FANTASTIC! That is a good amount of time under your belt :slight_smile: I do have the feeling that you are much more mature than your 22 years.

Yes ma’am I try to be very respectful and good to others I and a young country woman whos just trying to keep her life on track. Your very lovely to talk to I really want you to k ow how thankful I am🙌

1 Like

I can tell you are from the South by your social graces :slight_smile: I spent my time close to Jacksonville for some time. Also I have family in Tuscaloosa and Louisville. My kiddos have family in GA, NC, and TN as well. I miss the thunderstorms.

1 Like

I was born in the good old state of Texis and moved to Maine at the age of 4 lived in Georga for a good 6months and back to Maine but ive always been around them horses and farms up when the roosters crow and when dawn cracks the sky living everyday like its the last amd yes ma’am I miss those thunderstorms

2 Likes

Big state Texas! It took me a few days to drive through it! LOL! It’s too humid though. At least in Florida we would get the nice ocean breezes to sweep away the humidity. Are you going to school?
@heather923 I hope I didn’t chase you away!

I’m working with a program rn to help me get into school for childcare its my biggest dream amd yeah I remember how hot it was I like I cooler weather but at the same time I like wearing my boots pats tank top and hat amd working in the heat bc at the end of the day I feel acomplished

Good childcare is always needed. That will be a great field to go into. Have you been going to any N/A meetings?

Why are you scared?

Yes I had some really really horrible experiences when I first started with AA meetings. I had this guy say horrible things to me about me just being there to make friends and that I’d be drinking again…blahblah. Then I had one guy poop in the chair next to me in another meeting :nauseated_face: I totally understand. But I really like the online stuff! Have you tried any of those? You’d probably like it LOTS more. You ARE doing great right now though!! But it’s always good to have extra support :slight_smile:

1 Like