Runners and other fitness freaks

Fresh air that should say!

Former runner here. Iā€™ve competed alot in my days. But well over 5 years since now. But I just read all of your comments and decided to begin competing again. I love running. I love the feeling of my legs hurting or my breath leaving me, I love the feeling when I continue anyway. The scream I have inside me for the whole run. Like if Iā€™m running fast enough Iā€™m going to outrun all my problems. Never will but in that moment it feels like I am. Thank you for starting this. I will give you updates on how my legs burn and my chest explodes in the Swedish forests! Keep up the good job folks.

3 Likes

Just completed about 7km :running_man: and push ups. Feeling good.

5 Likes

Off for a run this beautiful morning after a load of stress last night. That should get my head straight! Gonna try for 10km :blush:

3 Likes

Hey guys! Iā€™ve run out of excuses (pun intended), so Iā€™m back on the roads. Did my first jog this morning followed by a small routine of lunges and squats. I feel great! Iā€™ve signed up for half marathon in 5 monthsā€¦

2 Likes

Good for you! I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

I am 125 days clean. I tried push ups for the first time in 4 years. Could only make it till 3rd push up.:disappointed:
Gonna go run tonight. Letā€™s see.:metal::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Good for you! I did few squats and lunges as well, so legs are feeling it now ā€¦ Weā€™ll be back on our top form in no time, it doesnā€™t get easier but we get better at it

Any road/criterium cyclists here?

Wouldnā€™t call myself a fitness freak but I do excersize regularlyā€¦generally a 2-3 mile jog every morning after some coffee prayer and meditation then every other day I do a bit of body weight excersizesā€¦mixed with some dumbell excersizesā€¦I think Iā€™ve found a somewhat healthy balanceā€¦Iā€™ve recently started doing manual labor again so I try to watch how hard I push myself because I need to make sure I can move he next day let alone trying to work when my muscles are sore af sucks but thatā€™s the advantage to body weight ā€¦less soreness more of an ability to move!!!Anyhow I applaud anyone who remains disciplined or even attempts to start a regiment because if your anything like I was those first two weeks are a killer to get motivated thru!!!Whatever your goals aspirations and dreams are keep pushing people-my belief is that recovery is when our lives begin and this is all about mind body and soul!

1 Like