Runner's log

Did you put a little plow on the front and soldier on?

1 Like

Lmao.
No but that would have been EPIC!!!

It worked out nicely tbh. The sun was out most the day so the route I normally take was all melted. Unfortunately, when i started my ride it was 27 degrees and falling fast. An hour and fourty five mins later it was close to 9 lol

1 Like

Dedication. I got almost 6 miles in, but winds were gusting to 50-60 mph so it was not pleasant. We are getting snow now.

1 Like

Oh man. Those winds are crazy.
Props to you for still getting some miles in. I know when the weather doesn’t agree it’s hard to get out there.
How much snow is projected tonight for you guys

Just a couple inches. So barely a dusting in Syracuse terms. We have about 152 inches on the year.

Sounds like you rival Minnesota

You guys are much colder, I’m assuming. We only had like 10-15 days where it got below zero this winter

That’s nice. I don’t think i can do another year here. We are already 20degrees below average for the month of April

Still beats the heat imo. I will take the cold any day

Today’s ride

1 Like

Today’s ride.
It was a humbling experience for me to say the least. I wanted to make it 35 miles. I got to 20 before the wind chill coming off the Mississippi froze my hands numb. I mentally know I could have made one more lap but my hands might not have. It was a good reminder to be humble

1 Like

Yah - all my Fitbit photos are of my actual runs. This was Redwoods state park in Ca.

2 Likes

It’s snowing here. Again.

2 Likes

I decided to bike the trail as far as it goes. When I reached the end. It was filled with snow, ice and mud. I biked thru it a little further before I found myself at a fence that said something about passing thru it would cause homeland security to blah blah blah. So I turned around and biked back.
I want that 35 miles so badly!! I think one more 25-29 mile ride and I will have it in the bag!!!

15 mins faster than yesterday.
I think it’s safe to say I should start running now

Good job!!!
Keep getting after it!
It’s amazing what one is capable of when they push themselves

1 Like

Is it still freezing ass cold out your way? Once the temp warms up I bet your time really starts to drop

1 Like

It is ridiculous.
I have had relationships more stable then the weather here when I was using. For example it was 38 like two days ago. It is now in the low 20s and snowing. It is also supposed to continue to snow thru tomorrow. I can only smh. Tomorrow’s ride is going to suck. No if’s and’s or but’s. It is what it is though. If I don’t suffer it won’t make the rides during great weather as special.

5km tonight, first real distance since I tore my calf. Took it easy - 30 mins and my calf feels good, could have pushed faster easily but I’m afraid to tear it again as it’s taken months to heal.

1 Like

2 Likes