Runner's log

Ugh, seriously. Just having a lot of negative shitty thoughts. F this day.

Itā€™ll be better tomorrow

1 Like

Stay strong @Elisabeth! At least you got out there again today. My muscles have been too sore - I still havenā€™t gotten a second run in for the week!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to start. Does anyone know of a training app that will coach over top of your own playlist? Havenā€™t ran in a long timeā€¦nice to start with the run/walk intervalsā€¦the little voice to boss u around helps sometimesšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Thanks guys!

@Kareness my legs are sore too. Itā€™s my own damn fault for quitting running for so long. Bla :confused:

This run is powered by U S Bombs

3 Likes

Okay, I did it. About 1-1/3 miles, all hills where I live.

7 Likes

I love this. I get so sad remembering how much I used to love running. When is your half? I needed to read this today after looking forward to the weekend and thinking about how much time I could spend drinking. It would be a great motivator to think about how I could spend my weekend falling back in love with running.

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦good ideašŸ˜Š

Just one of those days where you canā€™t really pinpoint whatā€™s wrong. Meh. Feel better today, so it passed :thumbsup:

I know! I was kind of reminiscing and looking at photos from my runs. I have all these medals and I was in way better shape. Makes me sad too, and it wasnā€™t even that long ago. Just let my running fade to nothing.

I want to do one early next year when itā€™s not so hot, but I havenā€™t committed to a certain one yet. That might be best thoughā€¦more pressure to get back into it. :blush:

I drove 50 miles in 3 hours does that count

Lol, imma say no. :wink:

1 Like

I didnā€™t use my air conditioner so I was sweating

Damn :joy::joy: I hate this state

Literally the only thing keeping me from drinking today. Knowing I still needed to get my run in.
My phone crapped out so not sure about time/distance. I have a runners watchā€¦time to take it out and dust it off, Lol.

Keep active everyone and have a great weekend! :headphones: :running_woman: :running_man: :v:

6 Likes

Great job today!!! I wish it was raining here, haha.

Short run today :sunny: :sun_with_face: :sunny:
Miles: 1.72
Time: 20 min.
Day 6

7 Likes

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m going to run today. Iā€™m beat and itā€™s hot as hell today

Fack, I know right? This weather is bullshit! My father in law was telling us thatā€™ll itā€™ll be 107 and 108 next week.