Runner's log

I don’t haha I work outside

Hahaha don’t do that

I didn’t go running yesterday either.

:thumbsup: to all of us! Lol :wink:

1 Like

Common you guys, get off your butts and post some running selfies here @Elisabeth and @C-sun!!! Hehe! I am motivated to run/trudge tonight.

Ya get off your assess an run, I already know my lazy ass ain’t :joy::joy::joy:

It’s 75 degrees and perfect running weather.

Trade you. It’s 98 and raining

Lol yes! I need this push for sure. :smile: It’s 100° here, but overcast, so I’m going to go a little earlier than I’ve been going. Gonna try for a 5k today, lately I’ve only my been doing about 2.3, 2.4. :thumbsup:

I love running in the rain! I used to tell myself that it wasn’t a good run unless my toes were soaked. Haha

Hey there…Im baaaccckk! Needed some grounding and encouragement. So tomorrow evening look for my post. Running at park downtown right after work.

1 Like

It just stopped raining,the clouds are gone, humidity level is insane

1 Like

Oh yay! You’re back! :smiley:

Didn’t think I’d see you on here again, glad you’re here and going to participate!

3.11 miles
39 min.
100° :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I still feel the love though when I think about the end of the race and the blisters on my feet and the chub rub etc. I’m looking to commit to one so I have sort of a distinct point that I’m fighting for. I bought a wide rubber band once with my sobriety date on it and I used it to snap as a distraction when I needed to for the first few weeks. I’m thinking of getting another with the date of my race on it to remind me when the struggle gets a little tough.

Bummed this is the view from my window. No bueno on run. Strong storms.

4 Likes

Y’all making me look bad. Works been kicking my ass so I have not done any exercise. Keep at it though I’ll keep watching from my couch :joy:

1 Like

Taha you still beat me, but got my big ass off the couch. Helmet head at it’s extreme :joy::snowboarder:

3 Likes

Im almost through the third week, doing 4 times a week running! On tuesday I wasnt feeling like it at ALL, but I did it. Yesterday was a lot better. Doing one of those train for a 5k in 8 weeks things.

4 Likes

Yall are doing awesome…keep up the good work. I’m not a runner but I’m doing my body weight exercises and car detailing over here. I’ll post a hot and sweaty selfie when I get a chance. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome idea! I can’t run due to my knees but I have been seeking exercise as a motivator keep from drinking. I do pilates 1 to 2 x a week along w exersing on my own. It helps clear my head especially if I’m craving a drink. Good luck!

2 Likes