Sadly reset my clock today

Keep trying you wouldn’t be sharing if this wasn’t in you. You want to stop You want to feel better You can’t live like this. Alcohol takes with nothing ever given back your seeing proof of this everytime you go back. Look at your 15days you were free from it life was giving back you felt great sunshine all around then. Boom! The demon showed its face. 15days of happiness and everything you worked so hard for gone. Not only did it take that it made you ill also it put your job in jeopardy. Alcohol doesn’t care how much you have it loves to see people with issues from stay away. It really does know the ones who will be back. It will take everything just like that.

I’m a recovery alcoholic today I’m 1785days sober my life was filled with nothing but shit. Alcohol had almost taken everything from me my health job family but mostly me. This is a path many of us go down but as you can clearly see from this app. It’s also a path that many can come back from. Everyone on recovery wants everyone doing or struggling to succeed so keep trying we want you here.

This isn’t something that my be easy for you, you have to want this. This Sober Time app has to be one of best. So many keep me inspired to keep going. You obviously see this yourself. We’re here to help up never kick down and anyone in recovery only wants the best for anyone struggling. You can do this start your count again get your life back save your job make 16days your goal. But learn what not to do again and really that’s what it’s about.

So many people can go threw life never being addicted to anything. But that’s what separates us. We Can’t! Your on the right path again all the best on your new way of life …

1 Like

Perhaps it’s time for a rehab if it fits your situation.

1 Like

These words are perfect for me right now . Thank u! Very well said. I really am now looking at the booze as the demon who wants to trick me into coming back and losing everything. I’m finished with it! … thanks friend! Thanks for inspiring me and understanding😊

I’ve been 2 times in my lifetime and 1 time an out patient treatment. Thank u for the reminder but I feel I know it like the back of my hand!! I just have to be harder on myself this time. I just recently got my new job. My job I’ve worked half my life to get. And when I sobered up past time I got it!! Unfortunately I can’t take a leave or admit to anyone that I have a problem. I don’t have the luxury this time to go set in rehab again. That’s why this recent sober is very important to me. And the desire to keep this amazing job has to be enough for me to not pick up. Thank u for your advice as well. Here’s to day one of many more to come for me😊

Thank you. This has to be my last time. I know better!!

1 Like

Anytime dear heart. :sunglasses:

1 Like