Salty or sweet? What snack is your go to in recovery

Por que no los dos? (kudos to anyone who knows what commercial that’s from)

I’m a lover of veggies and hummus, fruit gummies, gardetto’s, popcorn is a huge one for me. :slight_smile: Also, chocolate of course!

Are you aware of chocolate hummus? I was not until last night

1 Like

These are probably my favorite go to snack, great for any occasion!

1 Like

Yaaassss. Blue Bell! Factory in Sylacauga, AL. U tour it, and at the end… all u can eat, free blue bell. Lurve.it.

4 Likes

Both. When I started getting clean I fell in love with those reese break fast bars. amazing

1 Like

So I just found strawberry flavored marshmallow fluff. I can’t think of a single thing that it can’t make better.

2 Likes

I have to try this!!!
My ed flares up sometimes and this sounds like a great alternative

1 Like

*strawberry fluffernutter sandwiches. Hell I don’t need to date in early recovery now because that’s better than sex

1 Like

Thanks, now I’m not hungry

2 Likes

Hahaha
I’m bodied.
Dead :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Damage has already been done. It’s going to take a loooong time until I can eat one again. I’m talking minutes, maybe even an hour.

1 Like

Omg.
If my e.d. wasn’t getting the best of me right now I would be drooling hahah

1 Like

I eat both pretzels and chocolate and Carmel.

1 Like

That looks so look heavenly!!! God I’m hungry now!!! I was hungry before but geez!!!

2 Likes

My grandma used to make banana sandwiches, haven’t had one in a minute! Nutella wasnt around and the marshmallow fluff wasn’t that big in the south so it was peanut butter, have known people to put miracle whip on em too. Brb, gotta add bananas to the grocery list with the strawberry fluff lol, @Englishd please tell me u got that shit at a Safeway or giant grocery store! Lol

1 Like

I think I got it at a busted ass Sav-A-lot lol.

1 Like

Nice, I think there’s one of those about 20 mins away, I can handle that lol

1 Like

I love it too

1 Like

The store I went to didn’t have crunchy. I almost called the police.

2 Likes

I would share,but it’s so hard to come by here…lol
How about I give you enough for 2 sandwiches?