Salty or sweet? What snack is your go to in recovery

I will give you strawberry fluff in return.

1 Like

Oh why do you tempt me so? I get the feeling you want the whole jar

Lol the preferred brands can be costly in the Caribbean. Don’t think you’ll have a problem

Sav-A-lot, aka the ghetto grocery

Hahahaha,if only it were like that all the time. I’d pretty much dig it too.

1 Like

I can live with two scoops. I will send half a jar of fluff.

1 Like

I’m ready for the exchange lol

No,I read a few others who like both. But I guess generally we like either or

Sweet and spicy is where it’s at. Have you had any odd pregnancy combos for food? Peanut butter and pickles?

omg that looks and sounds amazing… And probably even better deep fried. I’m gonna try it lol

1 Like

:laughing: I had a pregnant friend who craved sucking the dirty water from a sponge in her bath. So weird lol :nauseated_face:

1 Like

18 years??!! Wow, it totally made an impression.

Grilled peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are amazing! They sound so nasty, but are surprisingly delicious. No pregnancy cravings required to enjoy one!

Haha, a friend convinced me to try one in high school. Understandably, I thought it was gonna be disgusting, but I was sooo wrong!

1 Like

Lol, never tried that combo…and I’ve been stoned enough to eat popcorn dipped in ketchup and ice cream b4 lol

1 Like

I’d eat because, what the hell, you only live once and I’m already on borrowed time.

Dude, that’s like super high haha. I would make that a new thread, but I think it violates community guidelines.

Yeah, I was gonna say, not gonna knock it cuz I haven’t tried it. This should really go in the laugh thread but it seems funnier here…

Dick gravy over biscuits… Ehh… I’ll take the ketchup popcorn

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m trying not to bust out laughing bc I don’t want to wake up my roommate

2 Likes