Salty or sweet? What snack is your go to in recovery

No worries, I’m laughing at it hard enough for both of us lmao

1 Like

I’m eating a Payday with BBQ flavored peanuts. So good.

It’s the return of the strawberry fluffernutter

OMG! What is that! It could be absolutely delicious or absolutely gross. My brain is confused :open_mouth:

Whatever part of your brain is telling you that it’s gross needs to be quiet. It’s delicious!

Haha ok, maybe one day I’ll give it a try

1 Like

I have never seen that in California.

Dear lord that was toooo much this early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Who would do that to a innocent flavor like strawberry :sob:.

Rocking some pizzeria combos

Trying to keep the cravings in check for carbs. Was able to even drop some pounds. That being said however I need my daily ice cream!!!

Peanut butter! Mostly sweet with a little salty. Every time I dry out I’ll eat a whole jar with a tablespoon! :yum: Otherwise, fruit cocktail. Especially the tropical fruit mix. :smile:

1 Like

My snack is turkey bacon. I cook 3 pounds on Sunday, bag it, and me and my daughter munch on it all week.

Sweet and it’s gotta have chocolate in it lol

I am trying to avoid sugar where possible although I ate loads of chocolate last night oooosh

I eat organically so I don’t have a ton of options to indulge in but I always keep a sweet, a chocolate, and a salty/ spicy option on hand.

ms-1364-vv_2

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: chocolate hummus

1 Like

I lost my craving for sweets. When an addict i ate so many airhead sourfuls. its a wonder i never turned into one. I love some doritos n cheez-its now. some bacon mac n cheese if that could be a snack i could eat it everyday… so my taste buds have went from sweet to salty

Oh just stop lol. You love it

Homemade salt and vinegar kale chips are my go to; as well as fresh berries…mmm!

Carrots and peanut butter = delicious
Chocolate hummus = violent diarrhea from all orifices

1 Like