Salty or sweet? What snack is your go to in recovery

Eye diarrhea. That’s hot.

Strawberry fluffernutter!

I’m also eating :sushi:

1 Like

I do what I can, baby. (Gives overemphasized, creepy wink)

2 Likes

And who says you have to go to AA to find creepers lol.

1 Like

Sweet and fruity, Mambas.

Well played my friend. Tips hat

1 Like

That’s what I was just snacking on while making no bake peanut butter chocolate oat cookies. Yum! I can’t really eat the cookies so carrots and peanut butter or apples and peanut butter are my go to snacks.

Sucks when you love cooking but had bypass and can’t eat shit. Lol

Those jalepeno chips are my jam. Well anything jalepeno really. I’m a salt junkie, but I keep mini peanut butter cups in the freezer for when the candy craving hits me.

2 Likes

I honestly think I would pick up SO much weight were I ever to live in the US. You guys just have so many, many options there for a sweet tooth like me. We probably don’t even have 5% of what you have on offer.

3 Likes

Chocolate for sure!

Today we are jamming Mango Mango’s from Trader Joe’s. They’re awesome. Plus I’m eating some TJ’s Incan Corn (think over sized corn nuts).
51bILT1MRUL

1 Like

Both :grin:

2 Likes

Dang, lady! That stuff is so good. I usually eat it til I feel sick.

1 Like

You stole my M.O. :+1:t3::joy:

1 Like

I just fluffernuttered

So I’ve been plant based for about 2 weeks. It’s been pretty good, eating a lot of foods I missed out on while keto.

These freaking things are obnoxiously good. I need to figure out how to make them myself.

3 Likes

Sweet. Feel any different this far in?

Poops have changed, had a good headache 1 day, but other than that… no not really.

I am enjoying the veggies by the boat load though.

1 Like

Are you restricting carbs anymore?