Salty or sweet? What snack is your go to in recovery

Yeah, I was gonna say, not gonna knock it cuz I haven’t tried it. This should really go in the laugh thread but it seems funnier here…

Dick gravy over biscuits… Ehh… I’ll take the ketchup popcorn

I saw that movie once…

Hahaha I’m trying not to bust out laughing bc I don’t want to wake up my roommate

No worries, I’m laughing at it hard enough for both of us lmao

I’m eating a Payday with BBQ flavored peanuts. So good.

It’s the return of the strawberry fluffernutter

OMG! What is that! It could be absolutely delicious or absolutely gross. My brain is confused :open_mouth:

Whatever part of your brain is telling you that it’s gross needs to be quiet. It’s delicious!

Haha ok, maybe one day I’ll give it a try

I have never seen that in California.

Dear lord that was toooo much this early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Who would do that to a innocent flavor like strawberry :sob:.

Rocking some pizzeria combos

Trying to keep the cravings in check for carbs. Was able to even drop some pounds. That being said however I need my daily ice cream!!!

Peanut butter! Mostly sweet with a little salty. Every time I dry out I’ll eat a whole jar with a tablespoon! :yum: Otherwise, fruit cocktail. Especially the tropical fruit mix. :smile:

My snack is turkey bacon. I cook 3 pounds on Sunday, bag it, and me and my daughter munch on it all week.

Sweet and it’s gotta have chocolate in it lol

I am trying to avoid sugar where possible although I ate loads of chocolate last night oooosh

I eat organically so I don’t have a ton of options to indulge in but I always keep a sweet, a chocolate, and a salty/ spicy option on hand.

ms-1364-vv_2

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: chocolate hummus