Saturday milestone

I’ve chosen the “Milestones” category for this post, I’ve just felt to do like this… Yesterday I was kind of nervous thinking about the next day, a family meeting following (when we just used to get drunk every time (3 of us)). But today it worked just great, it was like a miracle! I didn’t have any desire to drink and spoil my “90 days” milestone (the longest in tens of years of “activity”), reached few days ago…I’ve just eaten, discussed, had many, many coffees, had a great time without alcohol (btw, one of the other members abused pretty much of it) . It felt great to be clean, I got a lot of confidence and there is also another thing, I tried to be a little model for the others, I’m sure that more alcohol would have been poured if I’d joined the club…I just feel great now, no hangover for tomorrow morning, no depressiin and anxiety tonight and also a clean last week before the first race from the beginning of this pandemy! I wish you a great weekend!

9 Likes

That’s a win! Nicely done!!!

1 Like

This is great, well done! 90 days is brilliant! Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like