Saturday night and mocktails

Do you know those ice coffees that they sell in the store by Starbucks? Or they have caramel and vanilla flavors? I have been making coffee, letting it cool down, pour it over ice and they sell the creamers at the store. Same thing but less expensive. Because I don’t know what it is about the ones from the store but they only last like three minutes lol

1 Like

Hi everyone! I wanted to share since I feel it might be safe to post about this here. If you love mocktails and miss getting out but avoid it due to triggers and temptation. I was just informed about the “Sans Tour” it’s a bar based from Austin, TX they are a DRY, AF bar. They even have speakers at the events and then play music. They offer Vitamin b12 shots! And you get to mingle with people and make sober friends! I recommend looking it up.

Hope they tour near your cities!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I was at the co-op grocery store in town this past weekend and noticed that two end caps had non alcoholic mocktails. Hopefully this is a trend that will take off and we start seeing more options everywhere.

1 Like

Before you know it people won’t look at us weird when we tell them we don’t t drink!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClR1lWEjI9J/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

I’ve been wanting to try out making my own! My idea was muddled raspberry’s at the bottom, a shot of lime or lemon juice fill with ice and top with bubbly :relaxed: Still thinking of ideas!

4 Likes

I love that! I went on a mocktail ordering spree while on a mini vacation and got so many ideas from those. Now I get to play around with different ideas. So much fun. Happy creating!

1 Like

Currently bathing my dogs, cleaning and finishing up Christmas decor. Celebrating 19 days!! This is my go to drink right now.

4 Likes

That’s on my list to try! Congrats on 19 days. I’m on 21 days…feels great!

1 Like

Yay!’ Congratulations!! :confetti_ball:

I know it’s not Saturday night but I’m unwinding before I cook dinner tonight with one of these.

A spicy pineapple margarita meets the smoldering ginger and lime Dark and Stormy, infused with damiana to help you unwind.

6 Likes

Ohhhh that looks amazing! Low sugar and low calorie too.

1 Like

I like the spice in it too.

1 Like

Not Saturday, but my fella made us some spicy NA Bloody Mary’s. I just wanted a fancy one with all the trimmings and he really came through. On the skewer were cheese cubes, salami, stuffed olives (jalapeño and garlic) and cornichons. I love tomato juice and am excited to enjoy these on occasion! (He did forget the ice in this pic so it had to be added, oops)

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, these are fantastic!!

1 Like

They were! Tomato juice, lime and lemon squeezes, cholula hot sauce, couple drops of liquid smoke and some Worcestershire sauce. He added a bit of La Croix lime for a few bubbles, which I might skip next time. I think that’s it but I might have forgotten something.

1 Like

Your mocktail sounds fantastic! Tonight, I’m enjoying a simple yet refreshing cucumber mint cooler. Just blend some cucumber slices, a handful of fresh mint leaves, a squeeze of lime juice, and a splash of sparkling water. It’s so refreshing!

2 Likes

My 12 y/o have built a non alcoholic bar in our living room. His own initiative,and his own money used.
He sells mocktails and snacks to us :laughing:
His most popular mocktail at the moment is Strawberry milk.
Non dairy milk and sugar free strawberry mixer.

2 Likes

Oh that sounds lovely @Ortessimple im gonna bookmark your post and make this!!

P.s. welcome to our amazing sober community