Saturday night dance party

It’s gloomy outside and I am refusing to leave the house, so I’ve got a fire and music going. Who is up for a virtual dance party? Idk why, but I am on a Billy Joel kick lately. And this music video is A-MAZING.

11 Likes

We only play 80s Joel

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, here’s what I’m singing these days! Sing along if you must, other wise I dont give a &#@£!

4 Likes

Jimmy! I was thinking of you today. How ya keeping?

1 Like

Hanging in there Ariel! Thank you. I had to lawyer up for the divorce. I have to watch myself around her, but I’m not leaving my home. She will have to go.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeah

giphy%20(13)

6 Likes

Wishing you the best. Stay close to your program and HP and solutions will present themselves, I’m sure of it. :bird:

1 Like

PMO addicts might want to skip this one…

1 Like

I just had a real dance party, the best thing about it: all 7 people sober

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Couldnt have been better. Well lots of sisha and tobacco but still showed me all the fun is there when sober

1 Like

nothing like having your kilt on and the bagpipes playing and swinging your kilt and the boys (no pants ) great being sober

5 Likes

Dang, I missed your party :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

LOLZ. It was uneventful and then I got into bed at 9.30pm. Sober life is the best life. :rofl::joy::hearts:

5 Likes

Man I’m jealous now why did no one invite me hoho

You would have to hire a Kilt and let the boys swing ,been to hundred of AA dances over the years had a great time ,

2 Likes

Whoop! Saturday night (well nearly, it’s 15:20) dance party!

This is my dance/ housework jam