Say a prayer

Almost 8 days,life changing job interview 2mrow morning. Say a prayer, my will has been strong, if it dosent happen i feel strong not to fall back. I havent used this outlet enough, will be posting daily from now on. Many thanks people

15 Likes

Good luck for tomorrow…just do your best…let us know how you got on… will you find out tomorrow or do you have to wait?

1 Like

Good luck tomorrow.

Remember, whatever happens tomorrow is what was meant to happen. It will all work out in the end.

But I hope it goes well and you get what you are hoping for.

1 Like

Get a good night’s rest. Walk in there with confidence, a smile, and a firm handshake, and you are half way there.

And “if” you don’t get the job, remember that it just may be that your Higher Power has something better for you, a little further up the road.

5 Likes

Not sure,hopefully will find out 2mrow,will be sure to post up how i did after its been and gone, feeling confident, head is held high

2 Likes

Good luck x

1 Like

Best of luck :blush:

1 Like

You are in my thoughts and prayers

1 Like

Prayers going out to you whatwudscoobydo. You got this one foot in front of the other. I feel a victory in your near future.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: I hope you get what you want! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

How did it go @Watwudscoobydo?

Went really well,better than i thought it would anyway, hear word next week with a start of beginning of june,if it doesn’t happen im still happy, went in positive and staying that way

2 Likes