Say it with me!

Idk how i have made it through the past few days… its the longest i have been sober since i was pregnant… I forget about the long term and I just wake up every day and say, today i will not drink…

What other self motivating things does everyone else do to maintain sobriety?

2 Likes

Everyday I wake up not hungover lol that’s pretty motivating.

Counting down the days until I start school in the fall.

Watching the pounds drop off, my skin start to glow, and feeling healthier every day.

Knowing that each day I’m sober is one more day to become my better self.

4 Likes

I do that as well. I also wake up in the morning before my alarm goes off to start my day and reflect on where I want to be in my life. And, day by day, I’m making progress slowly to get there. I’m not always patient, but I’m finding my way to where I want to be. Every day I get a little closer and that makes me happy! :heart:

3 Likes

So proud of you ladies!!

2 Likes

We’re proud of you too!!! Lol, like how I speak for you @Brookiemonster618? :slight_smile: You’re doing great, keep it up!

2 Likes

Every day, up early, and getting after it. It’s a momentum thing. I wake up with a list of things I want to accomplish, and then get to accomplishing them. Early mornings are when I do all my “me” stuff. Workout. Read. etc. The workday is for work. Early evenings I take a class, or teach a class, then spend some fam time. The day ends with me tired, but satisfied with what I’ve accomplished.

Getting better at getting better, each and every day.

3 Likes