Schooling change? Thought provoking

https://youtu.be/8xe6nLVXEC0 i know this is kind of old but new to me but i think the education system could use some work for the youth. Anyway struck my interest. Thoughts?

1 Like

Had to throw that a :+1: here as well as YouTube… :+1: When I homeschooled a couple years I let my kids pick who they wanted to learn about and what science topics they wanted to study… I did however throw in learning basic sign and was gonna start with Braille because I wanted them to be able to effectively communicate with anyone from any walk of life… How impressive would that be if they met someone who couldn’t hear or even if they couldn’t see out in public and be able to understand that human being without making them feel different… We can hear and see… When they want to LOL (that’s just kid’s)… It was a wonderful dream anyway… :slightly_smiling_face: Sent them back to school because they said they wanted to go… They also need to be taught by someone other than me… My views matter to me, they need to develop their own… There’s some amazing teachers out there but the requirements are a bit jacked up, my opinion… I thought the video was head on… :100: I think they should bring in sober people who have made a recovery in life to speak to these kid’s prior to prom and graduation… There’s an obvious problem in the :earth_americas:… They are still gonna go their own way but at least they’ll have a clue… Maybe… 🤷 :100:

I miss my kids when they are gone to school… :100::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like