Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

12 Likes

Never thought I’d be able to do it, almost 2 years since I overdosed and quit for good :muscle:t3:

23 Likes

19 Likes

Feeling amazing!

17 Likes

18 Likes

CHECK YOU OUT!!! 1 week of slaying it! Keep up the amazing work Hakeem :muscle:
R

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s been a grind for sure but I’ve had an almost entirely positive week so I’m thankful.

4 Likes

15 Likes

To be fair, I was on two substances. Weed lasted some 20 years and I did it one last time, on the way to rehab, otherwise this day would have applied to both substances. I never even thought of it as an addiction. I was “in control”

But coke, the one on which I lost control completely, the one that was clearly on the way to killing me at the rate it was going, I think I can allow myself some satisfaction that I stopped that on my own, over a week before entering rehab. And it has now been two months.

16 Likes

Great job ocean, keep on doing what you’re doing :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Lovely catch today

14 Likes

Yes you can allow yourself the satisfaction - be proud.
Congrats on your 2 months :muscle::muscle::raised_hands:

That is a nice catch and look at all the $$ you’ve already saved :wink:

1 Like

Its embarrassing actually how much i was spending. I dont have that money to be wasting! So its good ive made this commitment even tho its hard as fuck at times

1 Like

Let’s go! Congrats! You’re doing amazing work!

3 Likes

20 Likes

Great job Bird :blush:
Having a great reminder in the house helps keep me sober too :wink:
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. :grimacing: Sending patience and peace your way. If I ever need a why I can just take a look around. Sending hugs.

4 Likes

Again walking slowly

13 Likes

Ahh, but still walking!

2 Likes