Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

16 Likes

Ascending…

22 Likes

Keep on going…it’s all about figuring out healthier ways to deal with stressful situations and triggers. You are doing fantastic… congrats on 3+ months of sobriety :muscle::muscle::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!) Definitely interesting in ways to resolve the situations while avoiding alcohol.)

1 Like

12 Likes

Way to go Lorelai :muscle:
944FD566-4F82-4F2B-B387-EE5702CA186B

4 Likes

Good to see you Thomas! Keep at it my friend :muscle:

1 Like

question: if i have 3 full days, but i’m on day 4, do i say 3 or 4?? :joy::joy: like yesterday i was saying “i’m on day 3” but maybe instead i should be counting how many full days i have? how do you guys do it? :heart:

16 Likes

Morning Julia
For me I count it as I’ve completed a day.
It is a personal preference - you could say I have done 3 days or I am working on day 4.

Either way you are kicking ass … keep up the great work :muscle::raised_hands:

4 Likes

@JazzyS thank you that helps!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

500 fricken days ya’ll. It hasnt been easy but it has totally been worth it!

22 Likes

Way to go CJ – 500 days is awesome – Keep up the amazing work :muscle:
Will-Smith-Clapping

5 Likes

For me, I don’t count the day until it’s been the full 24hrs. For example, my last drink was taken at 7pm, which is when I reset my timer. So in 2 days, when I reach 7 months, the notification won’t pop up until 7pm. If I drank even a minute before then (not going to), in my mind I wouldn’t have achieved 7 months. That’s my preference though.

Congrats on 3 days! Be proud of those days. That was a very difficult feat for me for many years. Keep up the good work and you’ll have more before you know it :heart:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks lovely @JazzyS I need time after every relapse. I am full of shame and I have the temptation of not showing up. But I guess is better to keep the fight and the good work

2 Likes

I totally understand the mind going to shame when we relapse – so grateful that you do just keep fighting for yourself and do not get bogged down with that emotion.
Thomas I know you have the motivation and the faith to keep putting in the work. I do hope that you are able to create a solid in person support system as well. Do remember that we are here 247 so whenever you feel the need to reach out - someone will always be here.
Much love my friend - I am grateful that you are working on another day of sobriety! :muscle: 2 days in the bag !!! :tada:

1 Like

I had my last drink at around 2pm…so thats when I set my clock…it just rolls over during the day…

Good on ya for wanting to make change…Be well, take care.

1 Like

@lorelai @JazzyS thank you for the congrats

I love this forum where we celebrate all the milestones

Fight on sober warriors

3 Likes

20 Likes

OOOH - this is so sweet – hours away from your 4 digit milestone :clap: :clap:

1 Like