Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

900 days is beautiful Stella! :heart:
selflove-dylanglynn

4 Likes

Congrats on your 600 days Bird :pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Nice to see you on the boards :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations Stella. What a huge accomplishment! :pray::rainbow:

3 Likes

You just keep racking up those number TrustyBird!image

2 Likes

Congrats @Its_me_Stella and @TrustyBird!! You guys are crushing it!

:muscle: :heart:

2 Likes

So my 1 year milestone will be at 01:47 tonight ( 4 hours and a couple minutes from now) and I might stay up to watch it happen, but just in case I fall asleep. Here is my (almost year ) screenshot.

One year ago tonight, I was depressed, felt hopeless, in debt that was ever increasing, not there for my kids as much as I wanted to be, had terrible mood swings, was unhealthy, had lost my sense of smell, and many other things. I was completely broken.
Then I decided enough was enough! I had tried to quit getting high before, but really told myself, this is it. If you don’t quit, you’ll die getting high. And I quit.

Since then, I have paid off close to 10k in credit card debt.
Spent at least one day a week going out with my kids and doing “special days” with them (one kid at a time) once a month

I got my smell back!!

Have become a better mother and friend

And am so much happier than I used to be.

:heart:

20 Likes

14 Likes

That is so, so amazing :heart:

Huge congrats on 1 year!! I bet you can’t wait to see what the next year will hold :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I remember your first day here. You are an amazing person. Keep on evolving and the sky is absolutely the limit for you. I’m proud to know you. :heart::clap:t3:

3 Likes

2 weeks is awesome! Way to keep this going :muscle:

2 Likes

I am so very excited for you!! So many changes in 1 year - so much growth and self love. I love all this for you.

1 whole year – celebrate the hell out of this achievement! :heart: You are a bad ass woman! Keep fighting for a healthier happier you. Much love Renee!
tenor (1)

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 year of freedom Renee :birthday:
Sleep well and enjoy the pride in your footsteps tomorrow. You’ve earned it.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Wow! Congratulations my friend! You have been here from my day one helping and encouraging me! Love you, and love this! :tada::tada::heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations on your 1 year !!! :slightly_smiling_face::partying_face:
clean-sobriety

2 Likes

Thanks y’all :heart:
I’m really trying to stay up to watch it roll over.
Another big change for me this past year!
I used to be up all night, now I am ready for bed most nights before my kids are :sweat_smile: and I have to keep going until 9.

4 Likes

Wooohoooo!!!
Congrats on your 1 year.
w60oAqglSRa1icDwO1

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

18 Likes

30 days is a major milestone! Congratulations.

3 Likes

15 Likes