Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Wow !!! Congratulations Dan !

3 Likes

Great job !!!

3 Likes

@JazzyS thank you. I was and I am sick with sinusitis and I was not very active. You are a wonderful person

11 Likes

1 week milestone - you are a rockstar!!! :muscle:

I am sorry you are sick - i do hope you feel better soon - sending healing energy your way my friend :pray:

1 Like

Way to do it Dan! Happy 4, I say we go get some more!!!

2 Likes

I’m all at 6’s and 7’s

19 Likes

Love the numbers :heart_eyes: keep going strong :muscle:

2 Likes

This brought a smile to my face ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Getting it done! :smiling_face::black_heart:

18 Likes

10 Likes

@JazzyS thank you dear. Being sick, altho uncomfortable, helps me to value the important things in this life. Then I have to be grateful for this period of sickness

1 Like

🩷

18 Likes

17 Likes

How ya doing without the mh? @Runningfree i know that was tough to kick for ya

3 Likes

I’ve been craving the past few days but I think that’s just me wanting to escape the situation with the hubs. It would only be a short lived escape and nothing would change except my sober date. So I just try to keep playing the tape and just not going to the dispensary. I’ll be happy when it seems more natural like cigs and alcohol, those just aren’t part of my life anymore. Like I don’t even think about either anymore

8 Likes

I’m late to the party but great work!! Thanks for being an inspiration and leading the way

1 Like

Stick with it! The guilt and restart isnt worth it. Sorry about the hubby stress. Its hard when they wont do anything to better their situation

2 Likes

9 Likes

@Runningfree Really Awesome Numbers

1 Like

My THC timer is new here. I never thought I had a problem with THC and used recreationally 2x a year or so (probably less). But then I got sober from alcohol and gave up cigarettes and found Delta 9 THC sodas. The first use was easy and it just got easier from there. The timer is new, 10 days old and a reminder that my addict brain does not use substances recreationally.

2 Likes