Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Trucking along :pickup_truck: One day at a time

18 Likes

Loving it Jennifer! you are kicking ass :muscle:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Way to go Ryan!!! Congrats on your 111 days :clap:

5 Likes

13 Likes

IMG_7559

Pretty happy :grin: And I really wanted my milestone chip so I made one. ODAAT

16 Likes

Congratulations on your 15 months of taking your life back Caspio :boom: :boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

way to go with your 15 months!!! Love the chip :heart:
congratulations-congrats

3 Likes

Love that you made your own chip!!! Congratulations on your 15 months !

4 Likes

Scrolling thru my counters and caught this beaut

18 Likes

I’m so very happy for you, Jen!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Had a few dark days a week or two ago, self harm and drinking flashing up vividly from the past and calling my name. Job interviews have still been a bust for lab jobs that pay a living wage lol. Got a few more coming up, a big one with TVA in Chattanooga. :partying_face: Hoping some friends pull through on a place to crash/potential roommates soon. Officially started living in my car today, it’s a rather neat feeling for now actually haha. I’m sober and 10x happier than I was in addiction or living with my father earlier this year, it’s not a bad day to be alive and sitting in a park. :sparkles: If I only I didn’t have damn student loans dragging me down… :triumph:

14 Likes

12 Likes

@Laraellelarissa thank you

1 Like

Better every month. Maybe not daily because I still have some forward and backward motion with emotions but better as a person, every month. 🩶🩷

13 Likes

Super work Emilie I think you should continue—KICKING ASS like you have been for 635 days!!!

3 Likes

No plans to stop this streak anytime soon. Thanks Smitty! Forward, march!!

3 Likes

It’s a start and it makes me Happy :grin:

10 Likes

Amazing work Lam! :muscle: :muscle:
How are you doing?