Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

15 Likes

Sweeeeeet! Did you know that is also… 5.2191780822 yrs!!!

5 Likes

wowzers this is awesome Dan! Way to keep adding up the days – you are a great inspiration :muscle:
tenor

4 Likes

Sometimes I think, “Man, 5 years… What have I done in that time?”.

Then I remember, heck, I made a little human. Well, I didn’t make her, I just provided the uhhhh… spark.

8 Likes

A safer place for many, happier self & your loved ones, provided hope to lots of folks on here and in your area. You made a lot happen as I see it. Yes you did help make her, but successful swimmers were the easy part of this last 5 my friend!

5 Likes

20 Likes

Great catch Birdy, even if I cannot do the math :abacus:

3 Likes

this is awesome Birdy — love seeing your sober time in minutes – lovely catch!

giphy (1)

3 Likes

11 Likes

nicely done Lam —creeping up to your 5 month milestone-- doing so great!! :muscle:

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the big day everyone. Day 7 & GI consult for the liver. I am a little emotional right now. IDK why but I have everything and everyone I need going into this appointment but in all honesty I feel alone. IDK if that comes with health struggles but im telling myself it’s a valid emotion and that everything I’m feeling is normal. Prayers for me plz. Wish me luck and I’ll keep everyone updated. Thx for the support.

-julia

11 Likes

Hey Julia — 6 days + is wonderful. Wishing you much comfort for your appointment tomorrow. Grateful that you are going to be getting the tests needed and hopefully will get a treatment plan to get you on the path to a good health. We are here for you if you need us. It is normal to feel emotional when we are dealing with health issues. Everything you feel is valid and normal. Wishing you loads of luck and excited to celebrate 1 full week with you :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @JazzyS u r so kind.

3 Likes

Yesterday was day one, today is day one, tomorrow will be day one…its always Day 1…thx for the help peeps.

15 Likes

A great job of stringing together your day ones to make 1893.72 days :tada::tada: keep it going :muscle:

4 Likes

I havnt had a drink in this many seconds lmfao made me chuckle. I can give a heck about how many days its been. Its about here and now. Living a fufilling life and trying your best to help others who have and are going through similar situations. Sure, ive not been perfect in all aspects of my life, but not drinking alcohol has been the first step in the right direction. If i was still drinking, i simply would not be here today to face my other struggles. Congrats to everyone who has been clean from their doc for any period of time.

15 Likes

Love it Steve… keep putting in the hard work. It is really ODAAT. :muscle::hugs:

4 Likes

14 Likes

Look at you go … about to hit that 4 month mark of no smoking :hugs::muscle:

5 Likes

18 Likes