Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Another month down

15 Likes

Great to see you Anthony and doing so well – 9 whole months is amazing :muscle: Keep up the great work! :clap:

2 Likes

Oh hell yes, the lady of steel has arrived! Hugs & hugs to you gal! Merry soberversay

3 Likes

100 (1)

1 Like

lady of steel :thinking: LOL this had me cracking up! Thanks Smitty! much love to you dear friend. We really are doing this! :muscle:

1 Like

:heart: :hugs: absolutely love the gif! Thank you Birdy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations :clap::tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray:

:blush::raised_hands:t2: hope I can keep this going. I miss weed a lot I loved it more than drinking and now that I’m too scared to smoke because what I believe to have been a CHS episode (which was excruciating and smoking again could trigger another) it’s taking extra strength not to drink either. But I want this so bad for myself! And I really want to see all the benefits that will come with it. I don’t miss hangovers that’s for sure.

9 Likes

And here’s yours. At my home group chairing tonight’s meeting. From us here in Long beach. Swing by and get it for real and a hug too!

8 Likes

That’s the sweetest gift…thank you… Long Beach eh? Hopefully some day …much love friend…a virtual hug in the mean time :people_hugging:.

2 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

Woot woot…look at you go CJ!

Congratulations on your 600 days … keep doing what you are doing :muscle::muscle::hugs:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! Congrats on 600 days!!

4 Likes

You just keep racking those days up! Congratulations ! :sparkles:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Great job Danny!! Way to go with your 5 months :muscle::muscle: keep it going
yes-way-togo

4 Likes

Still staying the course…

15 Likes

Doing a hell of a job William – keep doing what you been doing :muscle: