Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

17 Likes

Welcome to the 30 days club! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the 1,900 days club! :partying_face:

3 Likes

As are you, Alex! We keep living happy and healthy day by day and the insanity is kept at bay. Oh shit, that kinda rhymes :astonished:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Brandon! Way to go with your 6+ months of sobriety! :clap: :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats on 51+ months of sobriety Alex :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m creeping and crawling my way to that 2K day!

4 Likes

Thank you! A second Christmas/New year’s eve sober :fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3:

5 Likes

20 Likes

That’s a lovely number Eric – great work!!
R

4 Likes

14 Likes

Si great to see you Thomas :heart:. How are you doing? Congrats on your day 2!! Keep pushing forth :muscle:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Welcome to the 2,000 days club! :partying_face:

360_F_323500858_iMbGOuHWccYz6qHfiTPcQa6rmfJInxQL

2 Likes

Samesies! 🫶🏻

2 Likes

This makes me HAPPY!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::metal:

16 Likes

Girl this makes me happy too!!! Way to crush it with those triple digits :muscle::muscle::muscle:
triple

4 Likes

@JazzyS thanks again dear faithful friend!! I am not doing well. I am down cast and upset with myself

10 Likes

Well then, let’s keep going up Thomas. We know what down in the dumps looks like, no need to see that shit anymore.
Day by day, one step at a time.

3 Likes

Hey Thomas – i am so sorry that you are not doing well my friend. I do know that when i am down, my addiction tries to claw its way back into my life. Do not let that happen. No matter what is going on, your DOC can not offer you any comfort. Talk with us, or reach out for in real life support. Do what you can to heal from the current situation.

We are here for you Thomas - you are not alone! :people_hugging:

4 Likes