Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

@JazzyS I pray to God to give you the one hundred fold for all your great motivation and :two_hearts: :kissing_heart: love

1 Like

much love to you Thomas - thank you friend :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I feel rested! I woke up with no anxiety. I actually feel good today compared to the last few. Yesterday, after too many outbursts I reset boundaries with people I needed to. I think that weight is off my chest and has really helped.

I wish everyone a great day, I’m going to try and carry on this momentum for the rest of the day.

I’m going to treat each situation like its own piece of Lego and hopefully have something built by the end of the day.

16 Likes

For me the first three days were the hardest physically. I started to feel a little better each day after that!
Congrats! welcome to day four! :muscle:

6 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

A nice even number :purple_heart:🩷

17 Likes

@Laraellelarissa thank you :blush:

10 Likes

Another early start to the day. That’s okay though because I feel fresh. The weather forecast is gloomy and rain… But doesn’t mean that I have to be.

It’s Friday of a long weekend here in Canada. I know that I’m going to have to flex my sober muscles and I will!

Happy Friday everyone!

17 Likes

21 Likes

Nice catch Mischa. Lovely number :muscle:t4::people_hugging:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Welcome to the community Natalie … congratulations on starting your sober journey
You are among friends here that will help and support you…hope to see you around :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you @JazzyS. Feeling the love already :v:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Hopefully I can look back on the post in a few months and be proud of myself

17 Likes

Congratulations everyone! We’re all in this together :blue_heart:

18 Likes

Be proud now. Your path is clean and moving forward is uncluttered at this moment. Congratulations on sober today.

3 Likes

14 Likes

@SKhan congratulations in your 4 days!!!

2 Likes