Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

17 Likes

14 Likes

@SKhan really good job my friend :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Love seeing you pop in Birdy… great timer and check out all the $$ saved :clap:t4::clap:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Great work Thomas…keep stacking up the days :muscle:t4::hugs:

2 Likes

I echo what Jazzy said. :slightly_smiling_face::sparkles: !

3 Likes

Day 13

Another morning of executing my routine in order.

Super weird morning. When I was drinking, a lot of the times I would pass out and sleep. My memory would be wiped. This morning, I woke up with every shameful memory rushing back that I didn’t know I had. I figured this is part of the cleansing process that sobriety brings? It feels like I’m looking into a mirror, that I never wanted to look in.

Oh well, time to man up and have my coffee. I usually don’t work weekends but I’m helping out a coworker today. Enjoy the day everyone.

16 Likes

Another weekend AF✌️

13 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

@Vanessa8 great numbers!!! 50 days are so so close

1 Like

@Laraellelarissa and @JazzyS thank you girls :grin:!!! You are a great support :muscle:t5:. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His Love

3 Likes

Don’t want to be so arrogant but 8 hours counting down to 90 days. Thank you all for being here/there with me.

20 Likes

21 Likes

Wow that is an amazing number. Gives other so much hope. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! This is very inspirational to me as a newbie. :smiley:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Day 14

I’m now in the habit of doing my morning routine in order. I feel really good about this.

I’m preparing my mind for a very busy day and week. I’m working double the hours I usually do and my wife is working 12 hour shifts all week.

This means I’m responsible for everything kids… School pick up, dinner, homework and practices. Staying organized and positive will be the key for me to be successful today.

17 Likes

Happy Memorial Day! You’re doing so well!

2 Likes