Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

800 days, yesterday was trying but i never want to go back to the insanity and obsession

20 Likes

Amazing work CJ…800 days is impressive. Sorry yesterday was a trying day. You are a strong ass woman… keep kicking ass ODAAT :muscle:t4:
covid-stay-strong

4 Likes

800 days… super Congratulations!!!
I see numbers like this and am in awe. I don’t see how I could ever get there, but I’m inspired and will stay sober today. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

To be 100% i didnt think these numbers were possible for me either. I do something for my recovery everyday. Reach out when im struggling and surround myself with people who can relate

7 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! Take care :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! This is the longest I have ever went!

2 Likes

@JazzyS thank you. These days are more easy but I know the monster is crawling inside

13 Likes

We all have that monster inside. Keep working your recovery and stay connected friend. Don’t listen to the lies and take it one moment at a time. 11 days strong :muscle:t4:. Keep stacking up the days :hugs:

5 Likes

19 Likes

Nice job Cjp

5 Likes

Great success!! Giving up two poisons. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

800!!! I know you aren’t going back there. Only forward, my friend. Congratulations!!

4 Likes

21 Likes

1st time I tried to quit…lasted 3 years…I told myself “Quit dinking around…get yer dang s#%] together, your gonna quit…quit…!” So I did alot of soul searching and mind picking and deciding once and for all I was tired…tired of everything associated with alcohol abuse, got up, dusted myself off, dusted off my A.A. book that I received from my mom and said alrighty than, I am going to do it this time!!"

19 Likes

Well your time is amazing. So glad you checked in. A perfect example that gives HOPE!

5 Likes

My first sober trip around the sun - complete :heart_eyes::heart::sunny: Thank you lovely people for your advice, support & friendship over the last year X

27 Likes

11 days! We are doing this my friend :muscle:

I feel that feeling too Thomas. It wants to silence you, and cut you away from help here. Don’t give in, come straight here when you’re in trouble, talk it out. We also have another powerful weapon in our arsenal, and there is plenty more guidance where it came from -

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Ephesians 6:10-11.

"For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.” Hebrews 2:14-18.

I’m still with you Thomas :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Wonderful Loulou! :clap: You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations! :confetti_ball::balloon:

2 Likes

I love your quitting story, and oh my gosh, those numbers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m in awe. Fantastic Na8tive, inspirational :slightly_smiling_face::clap:

2 Likes

Love the story and look at you doing it!! Coming up to 14 years is amazing ODAAT’s. :muscle:t4:

2 Likes