Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Day by day, Building a habit, trying to avoid destructive behavior

16 Likes

Thank you Eric. It’s so lovely to hear from you friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: X

3 Likes

Nicely done :confetti_ball::tada::muscle:t4:
139ECFD3-91A2-43D7-BEB3-B6E9C8E510AD

4 Likes

Day 4. I’m feeling slightly better today because of my determination and fear to confront the reality after so many years of smoking weed, drinking a lot and popping pills. The reality seems still so crazy and unreal, but I truly hope this will get better. Soon I’ll get better but these first days are terrible.

16 Likes

Day #222

FB_IMG_1720784169822

19 Likes

Accountability :muscle:t4: “Forever Thankful”

22 Likes

Nice catch!

3 Likes

Great numbers. You are doing great!

2 Likes

Love the 2’s … keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

8 Likes

@MrMoustache Courage my friend! 4 days is important!

14 Likes

Wonderful job Thomas :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:. 2 weeks is impressive work… keep going strong.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

21 Likes

Strides in

Here I come with my big numbers :joy:

20 Likes

Love it Binx! 2 weeks is amazing work friend… keep it going strong :muscle:t4::tada:

1 Like

@Binx I love your screenshot and your two weeks, yeah!!!

3 Likes

5 days already. Just slept over 14hrs, I guess it’s part of the game. Another boring, but sober day ahead.

20 Likes

That’s awesome!! 5 days and kicking ass :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:… Enjoy your sober weekend friend. Remember that you are not alone and we got your back

3 Likes

I started to feel a little better each day after day three physically. Your setting the tone for the day calling it boring. Congrats on making it through the worst part of detox! Remember how much fun being hungover is.

6 Likes

Boredom and isolation were big drivers on my drinking. I recommend a meeting, walks, outside light activities. Today is all we need to work on. Hugs friend!

6 Likes