Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 1)

33 Likes

Your story seems a lot like mine. I’ve never counted my clean days and this journey feels a little different then any other. I’m as well writing in a journal and this mission feels like I’m not alone thankful for this community of strong people trying with all they got every single day !!!

13 Likes

Being on here keeps me focused, i joined 2 years ago but really in the back of my mind i thought i could control it not completely stop ,after many lows ive finally accepted im a alcoholic, i want a better life thats goung to be one without alcohol and im now ready to accept it ,good luck on your journey everyone on here is very helpful, great advice

14 Likes

Oh cool a big day coming up sir have you anything planned to celebrate :tada: it

1 Like

34 Likes

Nice progression on the cigs my friend!!!
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

38 Likes

Alls I got to say is WOW. Surprising on how much we spend on all this poison!!!

5 Likes

Yes it is crazy. I quit smoking and doing drugs 16 years ago I can’t even imagine what I have saved in those 16 years after seeing only 2 years savings from WINE!

4 Likes

44 Likes

36 Likes

I was never a big spender on drugs but I could only imagine how some individuals rob, steel and spend there life saving on this stuff. I feel like even though I didn’t spend a lot of money I spent days out of my life clock and pieces of my spirit and harm to my body which is the same if not worse them cash !!! I’m glade your money is going to you now and I’m not spending pieces off my life anymore :heart:

6 Likes

Awee, Scott youre so romantic!!!

2 Likes

37 Likes

We are together because I am sober. Had I been drinking still, I would have never found her.

5 Likes

Ok y’all I have a question. How do you change the format? I’m not a fan of the yy/mm/dd and hourly format and would rather just see the days. I can’t figure it out :joy: any help would be great.

If you look at the mine…at the very bottom, middle of the screen there is an upside down v. I tap that, then there will be a edit button on the next screen, tap that.

1 Like

Got it. I’ve been to that screen a dozen times and couldn’t figure that out lol. Thanks!

1 Like

29 Likes

37 Likes