Thank you!

1 Like

24 Likes

The one I am proud of…

The one I am NOT proud of

17 Likes

16 Likes

22 Likes

Hitting the big 40 tonight struggling but sober!

18 Likes

11 Likes

Wow that is so amazing

1 Like

How’s your sleep?

11 Likes

It has definetly improved! I have no problem falling asleep, I go to bed at the same time every night I usually wake up once and fall back fairly quickly and get a total of 5-6 hours, on dope i would sleep all day long so the days are kind of long but im getting there

1 Like

The first time I got clean it took around 30-40 days for me to sleep. That was probably the worst part of the entire experience. Oh and the anxiety. I couldn’t even check my mailbox.

1 Like

I will add that I was clean for 10 months and I relapsed on Friday. Do not do what I did.

1 Like

I agree not sleeping is the worst i just said im going to do this cold turkey i used clonzepan for the first 5 days and then stopped that cause i didn’t want to be hooked on anything, i’m struggling right now i need to find a job i have so many bills so the anxiety and stress is overwhelming but im really trying so did you just mess up the one day? If so just get back on it so many people myself included mess up for much longer

Yea it was just the one day. My best friend and her husband came over for pizza and I went into her purse and stole her pills. So shameful. I’m trying to move forward but facing a lot of consequences. Do you have a problem with alcohol? I ask because when I quit pills I continued to drink. I don’t recommend that. I’m quitting alcohol too now.

1 Like

Shit happens not putting it lightly but this is a tough disease! I am glad you didn’t go on a bender, alcohol was never my thing i haven’t had a drink in a year and a half just cause i don’t need to drink it’s never been my thing

1 Like

Oh ok cool well that will really help you. I was doing so good then started hitting the vodka that night and carrying on with our best friends. I don’t know what the hell i was thinking taking her pills! How ridiculous. They’re not mine. Not making excuses but if I had not been drinking I really think that might not have happened. Long story short no booze for me!

1 Like

I really hope the best for you, Ive done this so many times before and I hope I can do it to I feel like I’m on an emotional rollercoaster and Im scared but hopeful xo

You can do it!! You really can. I’ve done this off and on for 10 years and I finally got the 10 months and I had a slip up and I’m gonna hop back on and get 10 months again and then 1 year and keep going and going and you can too!

1 Like

17 Likes