11 Likes

:hugs:

10 Likes

Mine from yesterday

12 Likes

500 club! Yes sir!

2 Likes

11 Likes

203 days of getting better at getting better!

1 Like

14 Likes

23 Likes

Awe inspiring!

1 Like

Congrats on one year, @MoCatt!!! That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

12 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wow, I’m glad I caught this before the day ended! Now you’ve been through every day in the year, you’ll know what to expect next year, is what they told me. I’m proud of you, but you know what? I was confident you’d make it :wink:

Thank you for your openness and honesty. Healthy doubt and facing life straight on is a good plan for keeping your sobriety strong. Much love to you, my friend!

2 Likes

Nervous about the weekend, but I feel stronger than I did before. A week will be a milestone for me.

4 Likes

I did it… can’t thank this app and forums enough. Haven’t not drank for a whole week since my last sobriety about a year and a half ago. Thought last night would be tough, as I went to a friend’s bday party at a German restaurant where they were drinking a crap ton of beer. But I had no problem refraining. In fact, no one questioned why I had a Coke instead of beer, which made things a lot easier.

Thanks you guys for allowing me to find my strength again. It’s 8am on a Sunday and I am wide awake!!

And just something super random. You know the old Folger’s coffee commercial tagline? Well, for sobriety, “The best part of waking up, is not needing Gatorade in your cup!” =)

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

If my math is correct then i am 100 days shy of 2 years sober AF! Wouldn’t have at any other way these days.

11 Likes

Seven days is awesome. I don’t remember my day seven at all. I had just left detox with the VA and was in a private inpatient treatment facility. I was clueless until about day ten. Keep adding to that number.