Self Harm! (tw)

Many might not understand, then there are some that might… self harm is a bitter sweet feeling, most times you don’t know what your doing till it’s to late… that’s mee… I could use words of encouragement… in sorry to be so weak… so fucking weak… But God damn… help

1 Like

Not weak… just an unhealthy way to cope. I dont have this problem myself but I have a daughter that does. I just want you to know I don’t judge you. You are doing the best you can with what you have. Im here to encourage and support you. Treat you, like you would someone else. Be kind and show yourself some grace. Your not alone.

Hey Differ,
You’re right than many don’t understand, but there are also many who do and I am one of them. I started cutting about 25 (ish?) years ago… and have since added many other forms of self injury. It’s a very hard one to break. I mean, if the problem could just be reduced to the tangible crutch of booze or pills… then it’s a matter of staying away from the drug. But how do you run and where do you hide when the problem is your own mind???
I’m not completely ignorant, I know that substance addiction masks problems that are not far from my own, but something makes me sure that learning to stay away from Self Harm had got to be the absolute hardest thing anyone can possibly do.

Sorry to be such a downer- venting, I guess… feel free to message me if you need anything, or if I can help in any way.

You’re stronger than you know- you can do this!!

Think Positive,
Test Negative!!

Ugh… Differ… stupid autocorrect… lol

Obv. meant to say Tiffer!

Hey Tiffer, youre definetly not alone. I get the feeling of being caught up with your thoughts that you end up doing some damage (if thats the right word). That doesnt make you weak at all. The fact that you want the help just shows how strong you are. Everyone has a different way to ease the urges so id just say try different alternatives to help. Maybe like meditate or excercise or write down your feelings etc. Remember that you aren’t alone. We are all here for you. feel free to message me if you need anything. I believe in you. You got this and youre stronger than you think❤

There are several people who understand here. We will keep on supporting u as u try to control it. Working on the core issues, improving self esteem, healthy ways to express feelings is key. I would always recommend seeing a professional. Hugs.