Self harming

I am not addicted to any type of alcohol or drug… however i am addicted to self harm… i don’t know if i fit here… but i am 6 months today self harm free… and really struggling to stay this way… any advice is welcomed… thank you…

@Minimi1238
6 months is quite an accomplishment!
An addiction is an addiction…doesn’t matter what it is you use/do.
You are more then welcome here, there is no judgment here and you don’t have to “fit in”.
We’re all here dealing with something and we’re all here trying to help one another through it.

1 Like

Thank you! And it has been really hard… but i think it is because i have been going through it on my own…

@Minimi1238 That’s excellent, I’m proud of you! 6 months is an awesome accomplishment! Your not alone in the fight! Welcome! Blessings to you & hugs! :smile::smile::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::muscle::muscle::muscle::tulip::rose::v::v: Stay strong!

1 Like

Thank you!!! i appreciate you commenting!!

1 Like

@Minimi1238 Anytime, we are all in this together! Nice to meet you! I’m really glad you are here joining all kinds of people from all over the world! Welcome! Much love, hugs & blessings to you! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::smile: Stay strong , you can do it! :tulip::rose::tulip::rose::muscle::muscle::muscle::clap::clap::clap::pray::pray::pray::v::v::v:

2 Likes