Seven days!

Going on day 15 today. I’ve had a few rough days but have got through them. I’m going to do this, I’ve got so much determination this time. I was 7 months last time before there was an incident I didn’t know how to deal with, so I turned to alcohol. I was so happy before I fell off the wagon. Everything looks so dark in drunk world, I like bright and happy world much better!!
Well done on your journey :grinning:

1 Like

I’m with you all the way Mali!!! Wishing you the best in this sober Journey for you!!! I love brightness, peace of mind, love, and just being myself without having a drink. I had to introduce myself… To myself again. It wasn’t easy because I’ve was a drinker for almost 20 years. I love this sober path that I I’m on and will keep going. I’m here if you’d like to chat and leave a message. :innocent::pray::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Stacie. I was previously 7 months sober and had never been happier. I can’t wait to get back to that point and further. At the moment I’m still struggling a bit but still sober. One day at a time hey?
Thanks so much for reaching out :kissing_heart:

1 Like